Supply chain management, game-theoretic operations models, dynamic pricing, strategic consumer behavior, machine learning, online decision-making, high-dimensional statistics.
Under Review and Working Papers
- Wang, X., M.M. Wei, T. Yao. Online Learning and Decision-Making under Generalized Linear Model with High-Dimensional Data.
- Aviv, Y. and M.M. Wei. Innovative Dynamic Pricing: The Potential Benefits of Early-Purchase Reward Programs.
- Wang, X., M.M. Wei, T. Yao. Online Assortment Optimization with High-Dimensional Data.
- Wang, X., M.M. Wei, T. Yao. Efficient Contextual Linear Bandits under High Dimensional Data.
- Cui, S., S. Hu, M.M. Wei. The Role of Product and Market Information in an Online Marketplace.
- Wei, M.M., S. Xu, T. Yao. On the Selection of Strategic Supply Contract: Timing Flexibility, Vendor Participation, and Cost Uncertainty.
- Wei, M.M., M. Wu, J. Birge. Dynamic Pricing of Fashionable Products with C2C Marketplaces and Strategic Consumers.
- Aviv, Y., M.M. Wei, F. Zhang. 2019. Responsive Pricing of Fashion Products: The Effects of Demand Learning and Strategic Consumer Behavior. Management Science.
- Wang, X., M. M. Wei, T. Yao. 2018. Minimax Concave Penalized Multi-Armed Bandit Model with High-Dimensional Covariates. International Conference on Machine Learning.
- Wei, M.M. and F. Zhang. 2018. Advance Selling to Strategic Consumers: Preorder Contingent Production Strategy with Advance Selling Target? Production and Operations Management.
- Wei, M.M., F. Zhang. 2018. Recent research developments of Strategic Consumer Behavior in Operations Management. Computer and Operations Research.
- Wei, M.M., T. Yao, B. Jiang, S.T. Young. 2013. Profit Seeking vs. Survival Seeking: an Analytical Study of Supplier’s Behavior and Buyer’s Subsidy Strategy. Production and Operations Management.
- Yao, T., M.M. Wei, B. Zhang, T. Friesz. 2012. Congestion Derivatives for a Traffic Bottleneck with Heterogeneous Commuters. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological.
- Yao, T., T. Friesz, M.M. Wei, Y. Yin. 2010. Congestion Derivatives for a Traffic Bottleneck. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological.